– And what will happen then?
– Then? The stones will bloom.
– The stones? But the nature of the stones is to form the immovable mountains,
to stay grounded and hurt the inattentive knees, isn’t it?
– Yes, it’s a part of the stone’s harsh nature. They do have the other side though.
Ah! Just wait and see! How beautiful it will be!
– How can you be so sure?
– The only thing that is certain is the hope that everything will unfold as a bright
way; just like the stones themselves.
– And from then on the stones will no longer hurt the knees?
– And how would you know that you’ve been on the great quest otherwise?